- THE MARKETPLACE respects the copyright rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, we may remove, suspend, terminate access, or take other appropriate action against users or other third parties who infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyright rights of others.
- If you reasonably believe that any Material on the Sites contains unauthorized reproductions of your copyrighted work or otherwise infringes an exclusive copyright right, and you reasonably believe it is appropriate to notify us to take any action/and you want us to take any action, then, as required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. sec. 512), ("DMCA") or any applicable Act in Nigeria you must promptly provide in writing the following information
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "The information in this notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Please note that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, under the DMCA or applicable legislation in Nigeria if you knowingly materially misrepresent: (a) that material on the Site infringes upon your copyright; or (b) that material on the Site was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification.
- If a user is found to be a repeat infringer of the copyright rights of others, THE MARKETPLACE may terminate access to the user’s Account.
Electronic Commerce Terms
You, whether personally or on behalf of the entity for whom you are acting as an authorized signatory (collectively, “you” or “your”), are purchasing certain of THE MARKETPLACE’s products or services (each, a “Product” or “Service”). Such purchase is subject to the applicable terms provided and identified below (“Terms”). BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, WHICH CONTAIN BINDING DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
- Electronic Acceptance Is Binding. Your indication of your assent to the terms, whether express (e.g., clicking on an “I AGREE” icon) or implicit (i.e., using any Product or Service) constitutes your agreement to the Terms. You agree that such acceptance will have the same force and effect as if you had manually signed a paper version of these Terms. All references in the Terms to “signature” or the like will be deemed references to your assent to these terms. You hereby irrevocably waive any “opt-out” rights that you may have under applicable law to use or receive physical copies of these Terms.